Tuesday, May 3, 2011

More Photos of the Latest

I'm pretty sure I got the color wrong in my previous posts on this new In Stride, it's Coal/White Microstripe and not Heathered Blurred Gray as I initially labeled it (I couldn't figure out why they'd release two so similar since the HBG already came out with the Tinted Canvas Print in the lulu symbol).

Relaxed Fit crops in Heathered Wren. I wonder if Still crops and pants will come out in Heathered Wren, too, since they were already released in Wren.

It's a Cinch Crops in Grapeseed, shown with the matching Grapeseed LS Swiftly.


I believe both the Tango Red and Grapeseed Totally Totetastic Totes reversed the to the Tinted Canvas Print. I'm growing bored with my gym bags and am so tempted by this tote. I thought they were cute last summer and was hoping to pick up one on markdown but they sold really well and never got one.


The Mind Over Matter line: Top photo shows the new Mind Over Matter SL Tank in Tango Red paired with Mind Over Matter Crops. The bottom adds the Mind Over Matter Jacket. You will be a frilly blur as you run past everyone.

I like this ice blue and black men's shirt. It's the Move It Tech in Marine Blue. My husband has been buying more lulu since he's become a gym rat, dropped a ton of weight, and now fits into their medium. However, he will not pay full price so we've been stalking shirts on eBay which always has the weird pinks and electric orange colors for sale. Father's Day is coming up. Maybe I'll treat him to this shirt.