Monday, May 2, 2011

NEW! Mind Over Matter Tech SL Tech, Photos of the New Power Dance Tanks, and More

New Mind Over Matter SL Tech in Tango Red. This looks very similar to last year's Energy SL Tech. The ruffles on the back are cute but I don't really care for them creeping over the shoulder down to my boob. I'll try it on but I really prefer the Energy SL. I will post when I find out what other colors this comes in. I do like the Tango color and love that there aren't any silly saying on the front.

FYI - Last year's Energy SL Tech
The new Pink Mist Space Dye Power Dance Tank. This is on my must have list for this month. I love the Power Dance.

Great photo showing a more voluptuous figure in the Power Dance Tank. I'm pretty sure the Power Dance was designed with bustier women (or women who prefer more coverage) in mind. If you need more support, try layering the Energy, 50 Rep, or Flow Y bra underneath. Lately, I've been layering my Energy bra.

Close up of the Surge Power Dance Tank showing what Surge Sheer luon looks like. The photo in the lower left corner shows the new colors of the Power Dance - Pink Mist Space Dye, Surge, and Black.

New In Stride Jacket in Pink Mist. (Shown with the new Blurred Gray Inspire Crops)

More new In Instride Jackets - Heathered Blurred Gray (? I think), Pink Mist and ?