Thursday, May 5, 2011

Some Gorgeous Outfit Photos

Toothpaste Swiftly, Citron Energy Bra, Blurred Gray/Toothpaste Inpsires

Citron Energy Bra & Tinted Canvas Print Astro Crops

Coal White Microstripe In Stride Jacket with a Tango Red Tank - Love the gray, red, and black color scheme.

Coal Do It All Shorts, Toothpaste Swiftly, Citron Energy Bra, Coal "Love" Scuba, and Retro Groove Gym Bag

Surge long sleeve Swiftly and Black Seabed Speed Shorts

Grapeseed Totally Totetastic with a Grapeseed Deep Breath and Blurred Gray Stance Pant

I would say this woman has sized down two sizes in the Mind Over Matter tank to get it to fit this snug. I tried it that way, too, yesterday to see if I liked it better. Unfortunately, my poochy mommy tummy was then highlighted in the front.

I also think she has sized down the in the Surge Power Dance tank here, too, otherwise the bottom portion would look more voluminous.

 Forgot this one, I just love this men's shirt.

These photos are from the Easton Town Center Facebook page. Take a look, there are more I didn't post. (Thanks for the heads up, Angela B.)