Thursday, May 5, 2011

Upload Thursday

Wow, couldn't these be called the Get Up and Go crop? I had to copy and paste this name - these are the Dhanurasana crops that were uploaded today.  I didn't buy anything this morning but I am tempted by the Heathered Coal Wee Stripe CRB. I am going to hold off for now since I already have three HCWE tanks and a Modern Racer in a similar athletic-gray looking color but that CRB is calling my name. I am going to resist for now. Oh yeah, what is with the 10 am upload time? No likey. I like it earlier so I can get my shopping out of the way and move on to something else. The Pink Mist Energy Bra did not show up today. I kind of suspected that since it doesn't seem to have hit US stores yet. FWIW, the new Dhanurasana crops look like will fall down my rear, particularly in the photo of the denim wren one. They seem to sit pretty low on the model who does not have as nearly as "well-developed glutes" as me.  ;-) 

Anywhoo, what did you all buy?